10 Questions For Successful Online Speed Friending
Looking for speed dating questions instead? Check here.
With this past year preventing meeting people in person, we have resorted to online video calls taking the excitement out of building new relationships. Online speed friending can be both successful and enjoyable, but it relies on good speed friending questions that can result in hour-long conversations. If you want to host a speed friending event where strangers can get to know one another better, you can set up a Glimpse event in less than 10 minutes. Glimpse is a platform that rotates people through one-on-one, time-boxed calls with fun icebreakers, games, and a photobooth.
Here is a list of 10 questions that can help your next speed friending event be super successful:
1. Do you read reviews before you do anything or go into it blindly?
2. What does your ideal weekend look like?
3. In which television show’s world would you most want to live in?
4 . What is your most valuable possession?
5. If you had your own talk show what would it be about?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
7. What is your favorite part about your favorite holiday?
8. Would you rather only live in the daytime or nighttime?
9. What is something you are secretly very knowledgeable about?
10. What is your favorite thing to do when visiting a new place?
To use custom icebreakers with Glimpse:
Create an event at app.joinglimpse.com
Edit room, turn on icebreakers, type in questions!
Pro tip: copy a comma-separated list!